A Helping Hand When You Need It Most.
The Glen Assisted Living at Cherry Ridge provides a little extra help with the activities of daily living from bathing, grooming and dressing to medication administration, all within the comfort of a private apartment. A professional, compassionate staff is available 24 hours a day to lend a helping hand, and residents experience a comfortable, stimulating lifestyle focused on wellness and daily social interaction among friends and neighbors. This nurturing environment provides residents the independence they need and the peace of mind their families desire. And should a loved one need more help, The Glen offers an extra hand with enhanced living. Enhanced living enables assisted living residents who need a higher level of care to remain in the same setting and with the same people. Cherry Ridge is one of the only health systems in the Rochester area to offer this level of care.
Services and Amenities:
- Enhanced Living available
- Three nutritious meals per day
- Kitchenette with a sink and refrigerator
- Weekly housekeeping and daily bed making
- Personal laundry and linen service
- All utilities included (except phone and cable)
- Recreational activities
- Transportation to various planned activities
- Wellness programming with access to a full continuum of care
- Medication supervision
- Assistance with bathing and dressing
- 24-hour personal care aid service
- Emergency call system
- Sitting and meeting rooms
- Café and dining room
- Library with fireplace
- Access to all campus-wide amenities
Schedule A Visit
To schedule a personally guided tour of Cherry Ridge, contact Lucy Lester, Sales Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (585) 697-6702. We look forward to seeing you soon!