Compassionate Support With
The Comforts Of Home.
Rainier Grove Memory Care Center at Cherry Ridge ensures specialized care in a structured and secured setting for those living with memory impairments, including Alzheimer's and dementia. Our highly trained staff provides 24-hour supervision and innovative support developed specifically around and for the needs of the memory-impaired. Rainier Grove is designed so that our residents thrive in an environment promoting choice and celebrating accomplishments through reinforcement of the familiar.
Services & Amenities:
- Specially designed, state-of-the-art secured environment
- Ample staff for individual care and assistance
- Friendly reminders
- Three nutritious meals per day
- Weekly housekeeping and daily bed making
- Personal laundry and linen service
- All utilities included (except phone and cable)
- Daily planned recreational activities
- Transportation to various planned activities
- Wellness programming with access to a full continuum of care
- Medication supervision
- Assistance with bathing and dressing
- 24-hour personal care aid service
- Emergency call system
- Crafts and activities room
- Dining room
- Living room with fireplace
- Access to all campus-wide amenities
Schedule A Visit
To schedule a personally guided tour of Cherry Ridge, contact Lucy Lester, Sales Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (585) 697-6702. We look forward to seeing you soon!